How would you like to look younger, feel younger and become younger? Let’s see what Neuroscience, as it lines up with God’s Word, has to say about delaying the effects of aging!
Your Mind is a Terrible Thing to Waste
Our mind constitutes our mental thoughts, will and emotions. We will see that our thoughts, will and emotions are spiritual parts of who we are. The physical brain (part of the body) is the holding place for our thoughts. Our brains take our thoughts, and process them into chemical reactions that create nerve endings that look like either good trees, or bad trees. These trees are good memories or bad ones. Neuroscience has found thoughts to be the main source of sickness.
Neuroscience has begun to catch up with the Bible.
Dr. Caroline Leaf; a Neuroscientist with a PhD in Communication Pathology specializing in Neuropsychology. According to Dr. Leaf 92% of ailments are due to what you think and the other 8% is due to your nutrition. Learning to control what we think is 92% of what ails us so let’s learn how to get control of our thoughts in this powerful series on mind control!